Los Angeles Real Estate Dispute Attorneys
Southern California Commercial and Residential Real Estate Lawyers
An investment in California real estate can be wiped out in legal actions over title, ownership and control, or fraudulent representations about the condition of a property. If you find yourself in a legal dispute over real estate, the stakes are high.
The civil trial attorneys at Bennett & Erdman represent buyers and sellers, realtors and investors involved in real estate disputes in Southern California. We are committed to zealously protecting and/or enforcing your interests.
With nearly 30 years of legal experience in real estate law, we are well-equipped to handle a wide range of real estate disputes and claims. We are often able to give our clients new ideas about an alternative resolution to their problem — ideas they had not heard from other lawyers. We take a problem-solving approach, with the goal of helping you arrive at a cost-effective solution.
Real Estate Litigation
We bring cases to court to resolve transactional and real estate contract disputes, including (among others):
- Failure to disclose known defects
- Failure to perform on a contract (in cases in which a buyer backs out of a purchase when a contingency falls through or expires)
- Disputes between co-owners of a commercial or income-generating property over the division of income or debts,
- Failure of a partner to contribute to the expenses of a property
- Partition actions to force a buyout or forced sale of property
- Quiet title actions to confirm ownership of title
Bennett & Erdman — Lawyers for Your Life
To discuss your real estate dispute with a Los Angeles real estate litigation attorney, call 1-877-820-6534, or you can contact us online and a member of our firm will respond quickly.