An investment in California real estate can be wiped out in legal actions over title, ownership and control, or fraudulent representations about the condition of a property. If you find yourself in a legal dispute over real estate, the stakes are high.
The civil trial attorneys at Bennett & Erdman represent buyers and sellers, realtors and investors involved in real estate disputes in Southern California. We are committed to zealously protecting and/or enforcing your interests.
With nearly 30 years of legal experience in real estate law, we are well-equipped to handle a wide range of real estate disputes and claims. We are often able to give our clients new ideas about an alternative resolution to their problem — ideas they had not heard from other lawyers. We take a problem-solving approach, with the goal of helping you arrive at a cost-effective solution.
Contact Us Today
To discuss your real estate dispute with a Los Angeles real estate litigation attorney, call 1-877-820-6534, or you can contact us online and a member of our firm will respond quickly.
Real Estate Litigation
We bring cases to court to resolve transactional and real estate contract disputes, including (among others):
- Failure to disclose known defects
- Failure to perform on a contract (in cases in which a buyer backs out of a purchase when a contingency falls through or expires)
- Disputes between co-owners of a commercial or income-generating property over the division of income or debts,
- Failure of a partner to contribute to the expenses of a property
- Partition actions to force a buyout or forced sale of property
- Quiet title actions to confirm ownership of title