Real Estate Law

Los Angeles — Orange County Real Estate Lawyers

Serving Southern California, Including Ventura and San Bernardino Counties

Real estate transactions can be complex. In addition, because real estate may be one of your largest investments, you undoubtedly want to make sure your interests are protected, that you know precisely what any documentation says, and that your understanding of the transaction is properly documented and laid out in the real estate contract.

From our offices in Los Angeles, Bennett & Erdman assists individuals, couples and businesses throughout Southern California with their real estate matters. With our experience and a thorough understanding of real estate law and the Southern California real estate market, we are committed to zealously protecting and/or enforcing your interests.

For additional information about us, the benefits of retaining our services and the other areas of our practice, please visit our firm overview page.

Real Estate Law Attorneys Serving Los Angeles and Southern California

We handle a wide range of real estate law matters, including the following:

  • Property rights and title
  • Married couple property rights
  • LGBT couple property rights
  • Tax considerations
  • Advice from attorney with an LL.M. (Masters) in Taxation
  • Buying and selling real estate
  • Negotiating real estate contracts
  • Drafting real estate contracts
  • Reviewing real estate contracts
  • Handling real estate contract disputes, including specific performance issues
  • Co-owner disputes
  • Partition and property division
  • Title transfers
  • Sale of property
  • Quiet title actions
  • Division of property
  • Division of property pursuant to divorce or dissolution
  • Division of property for unmarried and non-RDP couples
  • Titling of property for LBGT couples

To discuss California real estate law, or for assistance with your real estate matter, we invite you to call an experienced attorney at 1-877-820-6534 and a member of our firm will respond quickly. If you choose, you may also fill out our intake form .