At Bennett & Erdman, our firm has prospered because of our ability to forge long-term relationships with individual and business clients throughout Southern California.
We will never sacrifice your trust. Our goal is to dedicate ourselves to resolving your legal issues in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
We have been successful for more than 30 years. Our reputation for excellence and our track record of success speak for themselves.
For additional information about us, the benefits of retaining our services and the other areas of our practice, please visit our firm overview page.
To discuss your business law issue with a skilled California attorney, call 1-877-820-6534.
Business Law Attorneys Serving Los Angeles and Southern California
Bennett & Erdman has experienced attorneys prepared to handle virtually all of your business needs, including:
- Business formation, organization and reorganization
- Corporate stock issuance
- Corporate minutes
- Limited liability company (LLC) formation and operating agreements
- Partnership formation and agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Stock purchases
- Asset purchases
- Business succession
- Secretary of State filings
- Statements of domestic corporations
- Amendments to Articles of Incorporation
- Business dissolutions
- Dissolutions by owners' agreement
- Filing of corporate dissolution
- Business counseling
- Transaction counseling
- Client disputes
- Vendor disputes
- Personnel matters (employment issues)
- Business transactions
- Negotiating business contracts
- Drafting business contracts
- Reviewing business contracts
- Breach of business contract matters
- Accounts receivable collection
- Loan repayment
- Client account collections (receivables)
- Business litigation (business disputes)
- Filing legal actions
- Defending legal actions
- Contract disputes
- Business disputes
- Partner and shareholder disputes (including minority shareholder disputes)
- Corporate and partnership judicial dissolutions
Contact Us Today
To discuss California business law, or to discuss your business matter with an experienced California attorney, we invite you to call us at 1-877-820-6534 and a member of our firm will respond quickly. If you choose, you may also fill out our intake form.